Monday, February 14, 2011

Bluetooth Headsets... Have a Meeting in the Restroom!

At my old corporate office I was walking in to the men's room and saw a middle aged man standing at the urinal having a conversation with himself. I almost responded to him thinking he was either crazy or assumed I was someone else ("no I don't have those TPS reports done yet Bob"), then I noticed his Bluetooth headset. This was about 4 years ago, around the emergence of these headsets. I found this odd, considering the nature of what he was doing while having presumably a work related conversation.




Regardless, this disturbing little anecdote proves the flexibility and ease of use with a Bluetooth headset. Check out this model, the Plantronics 72380-01 Voyager 510-USB Bluetooth Heaset System. This little beauty is packed with features for the price. It offers up to 6 hours of talk time before recharge, plug and play connectivity (via USB), and a range of up to 33 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment